On this episode of The Early Report, on June 21, 2020, Eric Early discusses:
- the Need to Support our Police
- with Former Los Angeles County D.A. Steve Cooley about Schiff Welching on his Endorsement of Jackie Lacey for D.A.
- with Burbank businessman Sunder Ramani about rebuilding the District after Covid-19
- about Black Lives’ Matter’s vandalism of synagogues and Jewish owned businesses
- the Demented Schiff who supports BLM.
Eric Early is a local businessman and attorney and the Managing Partner of nationally recognized business litigation and transactional firm, Early Sullivan Wright Gizer & McRae LLP. Eric is the endorsed Republican candidate against Adam Schiff for Congress in California’s 28th District. Eric’s wealth of litigation and trial experience includes trials, arbitrations and mediations in California, Illinois, Nevada, Delaware, Colorado, Arizona and Florida. Call in at (866) 870-5752