MARCH 28, 2020: ERIC EARLY MOVES ON TO GENERAL ELECTION IN NOVEMBER AGAINST SCHIFF
Los Angeles County’s election results have now been officially certified by the Secretary of State and we are proud to report that Eric beat back six (6) other challengers for the high honor and distinct privilege of going head-to-head with Adam Schiff -- one of the worst and most despicable politicians of any a lifetime -- in California’s 28th District.
We are all presently dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. Americans everywhere are rising to the occasion. From moms and pops who are dealing with the stress of job and health insecurity and the closing of their kids’ schools, to our brave healthcare providers and first responders who are on the front lines caring for those in need, to our struggling business owners and so many Americans dealing with job loss and insecurity, tremendous sacrifices are being made nationwide. Following the lead of our President and his stellar team, Americans are doing what it takes to beat the invisible enemy, which hates us all.
Eric will be doing a Facebook Live/Instagram Live/Virtual Town Hall this Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7:00 pm Pacific. Eric will be addressing several issues, starting with COVID-19. For that portion of the Virtual Town Hall, Eric will be joined by Ronald Reagan’s former personal treating physician, Dr. Terry Schaake. Terry will be discussing the virus and answering your questions (for which the scientific evidence is still being developed) from the point of view of a highly experienced treating physician. Click the link below to go directly to Eric's Facebook page (@EricEarlyforCA):
Click the link below to go directly to Eric's Instagram page (@EricEarly_):
Campaigning and fundraising these days have taken significant hits because of the virus. Eric's opponent Schiff has a fortune stockpiled in the bank. To be successful in November, we need your support. We have a major fundraising deadline coming up in just a few days on March 31st and your $25, $50, $100, $500 donations and donations of any amount, will help allow us to take the fight to Shifty Schiff. Even
as this letter is written, Schiff is doing whatever he can to politicize the pandemic.
Thank you as always for your continued support. Eric looks forward to seeing you Sunday Evening in our Virtual Town Hall!
Eric’s endorsements include:
- The California Republican Party
- The Los Angeles County Republican Party
- The Glendale Burbank Republican Assembly
- The Southern California Republican Women & Men
- The Armenian Republican Association
- The Republican National Hispanic Assembly of California
- The Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association PAC
- Former California Governor Pete Wilson
- Former Los Angeles County Supervisor Mike Antonovich
- Former Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley
- Former Los Angeles County District Attorney Robert Philibosian
- Ronald Reagan's Executive Speechwriter Ken Khachigian
- John and Ken of KFI's "The John and Ken Show"
- Host of One America News "The Daily Ledger", Graham Ledger
- Dennis Prager